Hello there visitor!
Before we get started with some required legal mumbo jumbo, the team here at BrandBoostr (a Decoded Solutions, LLC offering) would like to extend to you a warm welcome and a heartfelt thank you for checking out our site and services.
And now on to the purpose of this page. Your privacy.
Here are a few fundamental principles that set the foundation for this policy:
- We don’t like strangers asking us for personal information, and we bet our bottom dollar that you feel the same way. To that point, BrandBoostr won’t ask you for any information that isn’t necessary to carry out our services or to support various business functions
- No one likes a gossip. You can rest assured that we won’t be telling others about your business or personal data (unless you give us permission to) or to comply with the terms in this or other BrandBoostr service policies.
- There are no stupid questions. If you have any concerns or don’t understand something, just ask. We don’t bite (much haha) and we love talking with customers.
In the event that a discrepancy exists between this and any other Company terms, the terms specific to the product or service in question shall prevail to the extent of the discrepancy.
Similar to most sites on the web, our Site may collect information about you or your use of our site or services, such as that made available to us by our servers or analytics providers. Information collected includes but is not limited to data such as referring site/URL, language preferences, browser type, and time and date stamp of visitor requests.
We may use this information in order to better understand how our customers and visitors use our site and services, and to develop or improve upon our service offerings.
We may, at times, disclose non-personally identifiable data in aggregate, such as usage trends.
Personally-Identifiable Information (PII)
Visitors to BrandBoostr.net or other subdomains or domains associated with or necessary for providing products or services may choose to engage or interact with us in a way that requires us to collect personally identifiable information (such as purchasing or registering to use our site or services). The extent and type of this PII will be dependent upon the nature of the interaction you have with Us.
For example, some users may be asked to or choose to create user accounts with Us, and as a result, may be required to choose a username and password combination in order to register. Further, those visitors that choose to purchase services or items from our Site may be asked for additional information required in order to process such transactions.
Disclosure of PII is restricted to only those contractors, employees, affiliated organizations or parent or subsidiary companies that need such information in order to:
- Carry out business functions, promotions, or services on behalf of BrandBoostr;
- To provide products or services made available to you or others on our Site; and
- That have agreed to prohibit disclosure to others
Other than as described above, We do not disclose PII except in response to:
- Court orders, subpoenas or other governmental requests;
- Or in cases where We have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary in order to protect the rights or property of BrandBoostr, or its contractors, employees, officers, owners, affiliates or parent companies, or the public at large.
At times, We may collect statistics or data regarding how the visitors or users of our Site access or utilize our Services. For example, we may record the popularity of trends, the popularity of various features, etc. Such information may be displayed or shared publically, or provided to other third parties or partners in aggregate.
By becoming a registered member of our Site, utilizing our services or by opting into our mailing list you agree that We may, at times, send you emails to inform you about new features, to solicit feedback or to present you with other exciting offers (i.e. promotional communications).
For us, there’s nothing better than chocolate chip right out of the oven!
- Track or identify visitors, customers or users;
- To save visitors’ preferences; or
- To aid in accomplishing other business objectives
Data Storage and Security
Any data obtained directly or indirectly about visitors of our site, or customers of our products and services may be stored on USA based or international servers at our discretion in order to best serve our customers. A couple of the server providers we utilize include Amazon and Google. This data will be protected by industry-standard security.
You have the right to request that we NOT process your personal information for the purposes of marketing or advertising. In order to “opt out” of such uses of your data, you may either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unchecking or checking certain options on any forms used to collect data that you fill out.
If you are an EU Customer or Visitor you also have certain rights under Chapter 3 of GDPR:
- You have the right to be informed when your personal data is processed, by whom and for what purpose.
- The right of access to see what type of data is held about you by a “Data Controller”
- The right of rectification (i.e. correction or amending of inaccurate data)
- The right of erasure under certain circumstances. For example, when your data is no longer required to provide a service, or when you revoke consent for use of that data. Please note that revoking consent for the use of your data may result in BrandBoostr being unable to provide you certain services.
- The right to restrict processing of personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the further processing of data that is inconsistent with the purpose for which it was obtained
- Rights in relation to automated profiling and decision making (such as machine learning)
From time to time, We may grant or provide you access to various systems or databases. Access to such systems may require passwords supplied by us to you, or created by yourself as part of a registration process. These systems are made available only to Authorized Users (Customers) and as such each customer such as yourself is solely responsible for the management and control of these passwords. Further, customers such as yourself shall not be permitted to transfer, disclose or otherwise make available their password(s) to any party not expressly authorized by Us.
You hereby acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- The protection and safekeeping of passwords issued to Authorized Users is an integral part of data protection and security at Decoded Solutions, LLC and that;
- We are relying on Client to utilize and proper safekeeping and protection of said passwords
In the event that We have reason to believe that passwords are being used in a manner not consistent with the terms of this agreement, or by unauthorized users, We reserve the right to deactivate such account(s) at our sold discretion without warning or prior notice to the Client or any other affected Authorized Users.
In the event that BrandBoostr sells its assets, in part or in whole, or in the unlikely event that We go out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer and user information would be considered as an asset that could be acquired, transferred or sold to other third parties.
We may, at times, display ads on our site or within our services. Ads provided by third parties may use their own cookies. We do not endorse or recommend products or services displayed in ads, and your decision to click on, access, visit such products or services is at your own risk. We do not control these ads, nor the products or services promoted by them. Products or services promoted through ads on our site or within our services may have their own terms of service and privacy policies separate from ours. We may, at times, send promotional or advertorial communications via email, phone, text or other mediums to those who have purchased from Us, have made an inquiry about our products or services, or have opted into any type of “list” we may make available.
Changes to this Policy